continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Continuum-buildagent on tomcat
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2011 00:37:28 GMT
You can drop the web app into the same Tomcat as with any other web application - the instructions
for deploying Continuum on Tomcat will be the same.

However, there isn't much point unless you intend to also run more build agents on other machines.

Regards,
Brett

On 27/09/2011, at 10:17 PM, Kalal, Krishna wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am using apache-continuum 1.3.7 on Linux box and wanted to enable Distributed Build
Management, but I am running Master on tomcat, so how could I add the build agent on top of
the master to run on the same instance of tomcat...please advice...

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org