continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brent Atkinson <batkin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: "hung" active build state
Date Sat, 30 Jul 2011 18:48:52 GMT
HI Louis,

I can't suggest the cause, I'm not all that familiar with the book keeping
semantics at build completion, but I vaguely remember having seen this once
before in a production system. Is there any chance that you cross-referenced
the end time with the logs to see if there was anything funny going on?

Brent