continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Securing working copies in build agent (CONTINUUM-2632)
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2011 22:59:44 GMT
On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 1:45 AM, Jevica Arianne B. Zurbano
<jevica.arianne@gmail.com> wrote:
> Are we using the security system of Continuum to authenticate or are we
> going to need a webservice for Redback authentication?

On the build agent?  My preference is for the build agent to talk to
the master, and for the master to handle all who-can-see-what
questions.

I think introducing user-based security on the build agent adds more
complexity than we need to solve the immediate problem of protecting
the source code from open access.

--
Wendy