continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Louis Smith <dr.louis.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven 3 support?
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2011 17:06:19 GMT
It's bigger than that... maybe need to remove the main (left side) menu item
for "add Maven 1" and (or just) add "add maven 3.x.x", define the
installationtype drop-down content wherever it is... Not sure if the POM
parsing should have the new rules during a maven 3 upload...

Should Maven 1 support be dropped or kept now that Maven 3 is stable?

--
Dr. Louis Smith, ThD
Chief Technology Officer, Kyra InfoTech