continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Securing working copies in build agent (CONTINUUM-2632)
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2011 16:27:13 GMT
I'd agree with Wendy, at least at this point. There's no need for the complexity of user or
project-level auth on the build agent. We also should remember that anyone that can run a
build, can access every working copy on the agent via the backdoor :)

I do think there's some value to per-user access to the WC from the agent over HTTP, as long
as none of the info is duplicated - but I'd consider that a separate feature, not a core part
of how this should be implemented.

- Brett

--
Brett Porter