continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1092648 - in /continuum/branches/continuum-1.3.x: ./ continuum-webapp-test/src/test/testng/org/apache/continuum/web/test/ continuum-webapp/ continuum-webapp/src/main/java/org/apache/continuum/web/interceptor/ continuum-webapp/src/main/java...
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2011 05:02:14 GMT
This seems like a complicated solution, and I don't quite understand the reason the problem
existed with the previous solution. Was there a way the projectGroupSummary page could be
restructured so that this wasn't an issue?

- Brett

On 15/04/2011, at 8:01 PM, oching@apache.org wrote:

> Author: oching
> Date: Fri Apr 15 10:01:18 2011
> New Revision: 1092648

> Log:
> [CONTINUUM-2622]
> o do an explicit check for a random generated value in the action on remove project group
(built-in token session interceptor doesn't work for projectGroupSummary page because
> the <s:action> tag (which executes result) for getting the projects in the group
in the page causes a double submit

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org