continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Louis Smith <dr.louis.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continuum 1.3.7 - Geronimo 2.2.1 - Unable to add projects
Date Sun, 13 Mar 2011 17:03:13 GMT
commons-io-1.4.jar is in the WEB-INF/lib in Continuum.1.3.7.war

Does this package also need to be filtered (as the log4j and jaxen do) for
Continuum to run on Geronimo?  (found in notes on geronimo plans for
continuum and archiva)

Is this the wrong version of commons-io for continuum 1.3.7 to be able to
run on Geronimo?