continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Louis Smith <dr.louis.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continuum 1.3.7 - Geronimo 2.2.1 - Unable to add projects
Date Sun, 13 Mar 2011 17:35:15 GMT
I'll have the SDI tech try adding it to the filter list on Monday.

If that fails, I will ask him to re-install with "Inverse Class Loading"
under Geronimo - see if addressing all local first helps.

It just figures that the apache server would have issues running the apache
projects, doesn't it??

oh well.  such is life in IT.

Thanks for the assist,

Louis