continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Louis Smith <dr.louis.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Missing fields on Create Admin screen
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2011 17:09:19 GMT
I had my developer put the redback-248 patch into our Continuum test
environment (1.4.1-SNAPSHOT) to fix the passwords not required issue.

However, the first screen that appears is the Create Admin screen with no
data entry fields on it.

It shows the correct admin account, and has prompts for Full Name and Email
Address, but has no data entry fields for them.  Of course, clicking "Create
Admin" just adds the "required" errors to the screen.

The admin account exists, and has been updated in the security user
assignment and roles tables; the account also exists in the LDAP.

so what have we mis-configured?

Thanks for the help,

Louis

--