continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Louis Smith <dr.louis.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Missing fields on Create Admin screen
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2011 17:27:54 GMT
2 issues found:

1) security.properties and application.xml were out of synch.
2) 1/2 of the required code change was done - although the redback patch had
been applied - the notes in the e-mail trail of additional code AFTER the
248 patch were missed the first time.

This resolved the issue with Oracle LDAP allowing a no-password login.

Thank you!

On to 1.4.2 testing and required enhancements....

Louis

--
Dr. Louis Smith, ThD
Chief Technology Officer, Kyra InfoTech