continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brent Atkinson <batkin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Missing fields on Create Admin screen
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2011 17:31:15 GMT
Louis,

It will be much easier to suggest a cause if you can post some of the
appropriate content. Some of the relevant files are your security.properties
and perhaps what you've configured in the plexus descriptors where you've
configured the ldap components. Also, the logs should tell  you some
information, like whether or not the admin user was found. Continuum doesn't
ask for admin user details if it can locate the appropriate admin account in
the LDAP tree. My bet is that your configuration either doesn't point to the
right location or doesn't refer to the right name for the admin user.
Without more details it is hard to say definitively.

Brent