continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CONTINUUM-2599; Proposed Implementation, Discussions, Suggestions & Feedbacks
Date Tue, 28 Dec 2010 21:51:10 GMT
On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 4:03 AM, Marc Jansen Chua <chuable82@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I propose to implement this by using ContinuumXMLRPC as a wrapper for the Build Agent's
Web Service... what do you guys think?? any suggestions??

There isn't enough info here or on
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-2599 (Ability for Continuum
XMLRPC to be able to retrieve Individual Build Agent's Installations)
for me to be able to comment.

When talking about 'web services' for Continuum, I was under the
impression that the XML-RPC interface was it.  But you seem to want to
wrap one with the other, implying that they are two separate things.

The only docs I can find are:
http://continuum.apache.org/docs/1.4.0/developer_guides/xmlrpc.html

Can you give more details here, pointers to example code, or anything
else you think would help people (or at least me...) understand your
proposal?

--
Wendy