continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Louis Smith <dr.louis.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: folding Redback into Archiva or Continuum?
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2010 15:49:32 GMT
Not sure if any of my folks have time to contribute to Redback.  Right now,
I have them working on an extension to Continuum that we need for our
project status monitoring/reporting dashboard, so they are busy learning the
full continuum suite to figure that all out.  If we can get the Continuum
changes done, we might be able to contribute to redback.  I'll ping the
staff to see what interest there might be.

In order to use Redback on other projects, it would be easier if it were
stand-alone, of course.

I'd be happy to contribute suggestions and join in the discussions - but I
honestly don't have time to work on any fun code... I have to re-build *my*
environment with all the new toys as well...

Louis