continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Deng Ching <och...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Implementation proposal for Continuum Issue #2592 Ability for build agents to use installations in their config file
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2010 03:03:23 GMT
Hi Chuable,

How would this affect the current behavior of Continuum? Currently, a
build agent uses the installations set in the build environment where
the build agent group (that a build agent belongs to) is attached. How
would this change when CONTINUUM-2592 is implemented? Would build
environments still be necessary for distributed builds?

Thanks,
Deng