continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Jansen Chua <chuabl...@yahoo.com>
Subject Implementation proposal for Continuum Issue #2592 Ability for build agents to use installations in their config file
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2010 02:34:14 GMT
Took a while for me to trace the
installation usage of build agents during the build process, it was
encapsulated in so many layers.

Implementation proposal:

There's a method to trigger the build and a method to select which
agent to use, the methods are pretty much overloaded, so from those
methods, I'll improve them to include the installations from  the build
agent's xml config file, I'll re-use the getter method that is used in
displaying the individual set of installations per build agents.

I'm still currently mapping out the whole encapsulated layer to see
which layer is to be added with the enhancement to cater to
extensibility & scalability. Will follow up on what exact classes to add the improvement

-CHUABLE