continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Mark John Kennedy Magallanes <mmagalla...@g2ix.net>
Subject Re: proposal to add platform field in the model used for build agents for continuum master
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2010 03:20:52 GMT
Hi Wendy,

In addition to my previous e-mail it get's store in the continuum.xml file in the conf folder
of
continuum.

Thanks,

Mark Magallanes

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark John Kennedy Magallanes" <mmagallanes@g2ix.net>
To: dev@continuum.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, December 8, 2010 11:08:38 AM
Subject: Re: proposal to add platform field in the model used for build agents for continuum
master

Hi Wendy,

Hi Wendy It's just an addition field to the model used in continuum when adding/registering
it to
the continuum master. A suggestion to how would it be implemented is to request it from the
user
when adding a build agent is perform and yes, it means the operating system. The advantage
of having
this would be having the ability to select the build agents to used based on platforms they
are
running on.

Thanks

Mark Magallanes