continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Assigning a default role when a new user is added to LDAP
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2010 04:28:14 GMT
This isn't possible by default. You can grant the "Project User" role to the guest user which
allows all users (including those not logged in) to view them.

If you didn't want it applied to the guest, it'd require changes. Perhaps we could have a
"registered user" which acts as a set of roles given to all registered users in addition to
their own & the ones allocated to the guest user.

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org