continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Manfred A." <manfred.al...@hamburg.de>
Subject Re: CONTINUUM-2013
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2010 21:54:19 GMT

Are you sure that CONTINUUM-2013 is really fixed?
I am trying to migrate from Continuum 1.2.3 to 1.3.6. Exporting the data
with the migration tool 1.2.3.1
worked fine after manually downloading some jars and installing them using
maven install.
I got a nearly 9MB builds.xml then ...
However, when trying to import these data in Continuum 1.3.6 with the
migration tool  1.3.6,
I encountered lots of ClassNotFoundExceptions for those classes that have
been given plexus
annotations in the patch attached here. How can I solve that problem?

Thanks, Manfred

Wendy Smoak-3 wrote:

> However, since as of 1.3.0 we had no way to upgrade and that blocked
> the release, I'll take what I can get. :)
>> My only concerns is to have a migration tool working for 1.2.x to 1.3.1
>> ??
>> Are you sure this doesn't need any manual update in the database ??
>
>>> I applied the patch submitted by Jan Ancajas for CONTINUUM-2013 (1.2.x
>>> 1.3.x db migration tool). The main problem with the migration tool in