continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Added WebDAV interface for displaying the working copies from build agent
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2010 00:31:50 GMT
On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 3:16 AM, Marica Tan <marica.tan@gmail.com> wrote:

> I added a WebDAV interface to the continuum build agent for displaying the
> working copies.
>
> There's no security yet for the meantime, same with the XMLRPC of build
> agent.

As I understand it, the build agent will only reply to the master url
in its configuration.  (That is, it will accept requests from anyone,
which is a problem, but it will only send the reply to that one url.)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but a webdav interface is different -- if
it's unsecured, anyone who connects can get the information, in this
case, the source code and build output sitting in the working copy.

Thanks,
Wendy