continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <>
Subject Re: Added WebDAV interface for displaying the working copies from build agent
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2010 02:03:55 GMT
I think introducing a database on the agent adds too much complexity
and should be avoided.

There is already an issue for stopping the build agent from accepting requests
from "just anyone".  I think it should only listen and talk to its
master server,
which can figure out who can see what.

Can you think of any other options?

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 9:47 PM, Marica Tan <> wrote:
> Yes I agree.
> Since we don't have a database in an agent, we can't do role-based
> authorization.
> I think we need to have that database so we can provide that security for
> the webdav interface as well as with the xmlrpc.

View raw message