continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Added WebDAV interface for displaying the working copies from build agent
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2010 04:39:47 GMT

On 28/07/2010, at 9:47 AM, Marica Tan wrote:

> Yes I agree.
>
> Since we don't have a database in an agent, we can't do role-based
> authorization.
>
> I think we need to have that database so we can provide that security for
> the webdav interface as well as with the xmlrpc.

I don't think a database is the right answer to that - it probably doesn't need role-based
permissions.

We might be better having some sort of private/public key system to ensure the agent only
gets used by the intended master, rather than actual user permissions.

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org