continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Marica Tan <marica....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r952508 - in /continuum/trunk: ./ continuum-webapp/ continuum-webapp/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/continuum/web/action/ continuum-webapp/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/continuum/web/view/jsp/ui/ continuum-webapp/src/main/resources/
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2010 06:56:55 GMT
On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 10:40 AM, Brett Porter <brett@apache.org> wrote:

> On 08/06/2010, at 12:04 PM, ctan@apache.org wrote:
>
> > - set theme to simple for s:button
>
> what is this needed for? Seems risky that someone might forget when adding
> a button in the future.

sorry, that should be s:submit.

without the theme set to simple or the s:submit form to xhtml, the page is
messed up if we have other elements that follow an s:submit

for example in the viewProjectBuildsReport.jsp, we have an s:submit followed
by a reset button.

if I didn't set the theme of the s:submit to simple, the reset button is
placed right after the breadcrumbs instead of right beside the submit
button.

--
Marica

- Brett