continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Deng Ching <och...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Merge branch for flat multi-module support to trunk
Date Mon, 31 May 2010 01:05:17 GMT
I forgot to mention that the following issues were filed in relation to what
have been discussed in this thread:

CONTINUUM-2527 - Detect removed modules automatically in the working
directory and remove them from Continuum
CONTINUUM-2526 - Run 'svn up' only once (in parent module) instead of per
module when using a single working directory
CONTINUUM-2525 - Allow to change the checkout into single directory by
configuration
CONTINUUM-2524 - Add by default all modules into a single working directory

Thanks,
Deng