continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Deng Ching <och...@apache.org>
Subject Merge branch for flat multi-module support to trunk
Date Tue, 18 May 2010 06:52:34 GMT
Hi,

I've updated the branch for flat multi-module support (
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/continuum/branches/continuum-flat-multi-module-updated/)
with the changes in trunk. The branch is pretty stable now but still needs
some re-work based on Emmanuel's comments in the following thread:

http://old.nabble.com/CONTINUUM-1569-and-2193-staged-ts23519500.html

Is it alright if I merge the branch to trunk now and continue the work that
still needs to be done from there? The next planned release in trunk is a
beta release and I think it would be good if we can include the flat
multi-module support in that release so we can further test it..

If you want to give try it out, I deployed a fresh snapshot of the binaries
built from the branch (-r945455) at:

http://people.apache.org/~oching/continuum-flat-multi-module/

The changes in the docs that I made for the flat multi-module support are in
the following pages:

http://people.apache.org/~oching/continuum-flat-multi-module-docs/user_guides/managing_project/addProject.html
http://people.apache.org/~oching/continuum-flat-multi-module-docs/user_guides/release/index.html

Thanks,