continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Continuum 1.3.6
Date Sun, 14 Mar 2010 23:34:32 GMT
On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 7:25 PM, Deng Ching <oching@apache.org> wrote:
> Should we label 1.3.6 as a Beta release?

Brett suggested having a separate quality vote?  I think in the past
we've just voted once for release and quality.

I'm fine with calling it GA and will vote +1 (with reservations).  The
issues that are bothering me are really too big to change on the
branch anyway, they're going to require model changes.

One option, since it's already been announced as Beta, is to leave it
in the wild for a week or so and if no major issues are reported
against it we can vote it up to GA quality.

We really, really, need to get rid of the branch.

--
Wendy