continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Continuum 1.3.6
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2010 15:27:16 GMT
On Sun, Mar 7, 2010 at 12:22 PM, Deng Ching <oching@apache.org> wrote:
> The Continuum 1.3.6 release candidate has been staged.
> This release includes 16 fixes. You can take a look at the release notes
> here:

+1 to release it, it's working fine for me.  I downloaded all the
distribution binaries and checked signatures, then expanded the
tarball on OS X and gave the default config a run through and set up
distributed build with two agents, which also worked.

We need to decide on the quality.

While I very much want to get 1.3.x over with and I _am_ using it in
production, there are still some issues that I would not be thrilled
to see in a GA release (mainly in distributed build). :/  What do
others think?

--
Wendy