continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Continuum 1.3.6
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2010 00:50:52 GMT
+1

I downloaded the source bundle, checked the signature, and built it with a clean repo (+ the
parent release which should be finalised by now?). I ran the Selenium tests (needed to adjust
the parent version since they aren't included in the release preparation), which all passed.

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org