continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Deng Ching <>
Subject Re: Started work on Continuum-2371
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2010 10:03:50 GMT
On a related note, I think there should also be an info message saying that
'there are no active build agents configured' (or something similar)
displayed in the UI if someone tried to force build a project/project group
when all build agents are down/disabled. The current behavior just reloads
the Project Group Summary page or Project Info page (depending where you
triggered the build) and you won't know why the project isn't building until
you check the logs :)