continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Deng Ching <och...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release Continuum 1.3.6
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2010 02:34:49 GMT
Ok, thanks Brett :) I was supposed to stage the repository in vmbuild but I
couldn't delete the existing staged-continuum repo nor create a new
repository because Archiva was complaining that the config was loaded from
two sources. I hadn't had time to dig into the problem in vmbuild so I just
staged it at people.a.o.

-Deng