continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Speed of Selenium tests
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2010 03:54:05 GMT
I moved all the tests to run offline which seems to have taken about 1 minute (~7%) off the
time it needs.

There are still some very slow tests in there - I will file an issue to investigate the performance
more for those that build projects - perhaps they can be improved.

- Brett

On 16/03/2010, at 2:14 AM, Brett Porter wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I shaved some time off the Selenium tests by point all the requests at something in the
webapp-test folder rather than svn.apache.org (also allowing them to run offline).

minutes), they run in about 11 minutes on my machine. Here are the results: http://people.apache.org/~brett/emailable-report.html