continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Jevica Arianne B. Zurbano" <jevica.aria...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r928598 - in /continuum/trunk: continuum-api/src/main/java/org/apache/continuum/release/distributed/manager/ continuum-core/src/main/java/org/apache/continuum/release/distributed/manager/ continuum-core/src/test/java/org/apache/contin
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2010 02:33:50 GMT

gwen harold autencio wrote:
> For the checking of the build environment maybe another issue would handle it ?   In
the proposal CONTINUUM-2464 was mentioned.

CONTINUUM-2464 - Build environment should be required when releasing in
distributed build setup

> --- On Mon, 3/29/10, Deng Ching <oching@apache.org> wrote:
> If there is no build environment selected in the release prepare form, will
> the user be able to continue with the release? (e.g. Will a warning or error
> message be displayed saying that it is required for distributed builds?) I
> don't see any checks for this in the changes in the release action classes
> below (or am I just missing it? :)
>
> Thanks,
> Deng

"Unable to prepare release because build agent null was either removed
or disabled" is displayed when there is no agent found in the build
environment. This is the current behavior of Continuum at the moment.
I'll check if there is an existing test regarding the error message.

--

Thanks,

Jev