continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: continuum 1.3 GA
Date Fri, 19 Feb 2010 00:56:25 GMT

On 18/02/2010, at 11:13 PM, Jevica Arianne B. Zurbano wrote:

> Can we also add CONTINUUM-2467 (Selenium test: check for project group SCM update when
building projects) for 1.3 GA?

IMO, if it's causing the 1.3 tests to fail or you already have a fix that makes sense, but
otherwise I'd just leave it to 1.4.

I put it in 1.4 for now, since I regularly go through the unscheduled issues and make sure
they have enough info then put them in the backlog(s). IF the developers are creating issues
themselves, I'd encourage setting the fix version at the time.

- Brett