continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Marica Tan <marica....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: roadmap for 1.4?
Date Sat, 20 Feb 2010 02:30:14 GMT
I would like to add another thing that I want to get fixed in 1.4.

It's been a pain deleting a schedule, build definition and sometimes a
project all because of the build result.

I cannot delete a schedule because there are build definitions that were not
deleted because of the build result.
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-2403
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-1626

When I delete a project, I sometimes get a foreign key constraint error. I
don't know if it's related to this though.

Maybe we need to have a model change and instead of having a build
definition object in the build result, just add the fields needed from the
build definition in the build result such as the goals, build file,
arguments etc...

Thanks,
--
Marica