continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Thoughts on build environment selection when releasing in distributed build setup
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2010 04:07:50 GMT
On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 8:57 PM, Jevica Arianne B. Zurbano
<jevica.arianne@gmail.com> wrote:

> I suggest that for CONTINUUM-2386 (Build environment selection is ignored
> when releasing with distributed build enabled)
>
> The build environment selection during release will be disabled/removed.

How does that solve the problem?

I need to be able to select the build environment to be used during
the release, so that I can control things like what JDK, Maven version
and environment variables are used.

> As mentioned in CONTINUUM-2403 (Release should happen on a build agent
> rather than on the master), that the release will happen in the buildagent
> where the project was last built since the working copy is in there.

I think you mean http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-2043 which
was already fixed.  What does it have to do with 2386?

--
Wendy