continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Roadmap question
Date Mon, 22 Feb 2010 12:02:10 GMT
Hi Brent,

Thanks for the patches. CONTINUUM-1814 has bitten me too so I'll see if I can review it. Not
sure yet if we should drop it into 1.3.x as we've been pushing to get that to a GA release
and it keeps growing issues :) We are looking at a short list for 1.4 as well and can certainly
include it there (I've put it there for now).

- Brett

On 18/02/2010, at 4:07 AM, Brent Atkinson wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a question about the current roadmap in JIRA. I'm interested in the potential
for inclusion of two issues in versions, if possible. My question is, have I done enough to
ensure these may be addressed relatively soon?

> The issues are CONTINUUM-1814 and REDBACK-253.
>
> CONTINUUM-1814 has made it impossible for us to use continuum for releasing some of our
projects. REDBACK-253 has forced us to re-assign the complete list of user role assignments
multiple times, quite embarrassing actually.

> If there is anything I can do to helping these along, I'm interested. We're up and running
with patches, but I'd feel better with fixes in their proper place.

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org