continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: roadmap for 1.4?
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2010 00:19:15 GMT
I've updated the wiki to reflect this discussion:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CONTINUUM/Continuum+Roadmap

I guess the version number of the next release is still up for discussion depending on how
we progress with architecture changes, as we want to keep up frequent releases. I left the
2.0 that was on the wiki instead of the 1.5 we used below.

- Brett