continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Brent Atkinson" <batkin...@usm.maine.edu>
Subject Roadmap question
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2010 17:07:14 GMT
Hi,

I have a question about the current roadmap in JIRA. I'm interested in the potential for inclusion
of two issues in versions, if possible. My question is, have I done enough to ensure these
may be addressed relatively soon?

The issues are CONTINUUM-1814 and REDBACK-253.

CONTINUUM-1814 has made it impossible for us to use continuum for releasing some of our projects.
REDBACK-253 has forced us to re-assign the complete list of user role assignments multiple
times, quite embarrassing actually.

If there is anything I can do to helping these along, I'm interested. We're up and running
with patches, but I'd feel better with fixes in their proper place.

Brent