continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Jevica Arianne B. Zurbano" <jevica.aria...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Thoughts on build environment selection when releasing in distributed build setup
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2010 12:41:11 GMT
Here's my approach regarding the buildagent used for release.
(http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-2386)

Scenarios:
* multiple buildagents in BUILDAGENT_GROUP configured in a BUILD_ENVIRONMENT
   - The first enabled buildagent encountered will be used.
* no BUILDAGENT_GROUP configured in the selected BUILD_ENVIRONMENT, and
buildagents in BUILDAGENT_GROUP are disabled
   - The default buildagent will be used.

wdyt?

--

Thanks,