continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Marica Tan <marica....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Release Continuum 1.3.5
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2010 23:03:45 GMT
I already published the site and the reference docs yesterday (mvn
site-deply both on the release tag and the continuum site) but when I
visited the following links, I don't see any changes at all.

http://continuum.apache.org/
http://continuum.apache.org/docs/1.3.5

Can anyone help me with this :)

Thanks,