continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Marica Tan <marica....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: roadmap for 1.4?
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2010 22:56:39 GMT
For 1.4, I would like to focus more on fixing bugs related to distributed
builds.

For 1.5, I would like to see continuum-core refactored. It's all tangled up
so it's hard to make any changes without breaking stuff.
I once tried to move the mail notifier out of the core but ended up not
being able to do so.

Thanks,
--
Marica