continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Release Continuum 1.3.5
Date Sat, 16 Jan 2010 01:42:58 GMT
On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 4:07 AM, Marica Tan <marica.tan@gmail.com> wrote:
> The files are staged here
> http://people.apache.org/builds/continuum/1.3.5
>
> The site is staged here:
> http://people.apache.org/~ctan/staging-sites/continuum/1.3.5/

+1 for Beta quality

I tested the Jetty bundle on OS X with basic configuration, and
verified the signatures/checksums on the distributions.

(Please let us know what you're testing so we can fill in any gaps.
Looks like Brent took the war file for a spin on Tomcat (thanks!) so
distributed build still needs a run through.)

I'm hoping for a quick GA release with:
 - confirmation of a smooth upgrade path from prior versions
 - site improvement (thanks Dennis!)
 - maybe complete i18n if we have some patches to apply?

(The issue I called out earlier seems to be working as designed [only
one build tool allowed per build environment] and just needs
clarification in the docs.)

There seems to be something wrong with the staged site.  It should
look like this:  http://continuum.apache.org/docs/1.3.4/

--
Wendy