continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release Continuum 1.3.5
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2010 14:47:45 GMT
On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 1:24 AM, Emmanuel Venisse
<emmanuel.venisse@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is it a GA release? I think it should be.

I think http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-2423 would stop me
from calling it GA.  I reproduced it on trunk.  I didn't try it on the
branch, but it was reported against 1.3.4 so I assume it's a problem
there too.

A smooth upgrade path is on my personal list of criteria for a GA
release as well, so I agree with Marica about 2338.

I don't, however, want to delay 1.3.5 for any of this.  It's already
been four months since 1.3.4.

Though we don't have a good track record at it, IMO a quick (2-3
weeks?) 1.3.6 with a *limited* number of important fixes would be the
way to go to finally get 1.3.x to GA.

--
Wendy