continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Branch merges up to date at r898386
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2010 15:56:53 GMT
Hi,

I went through several (failed) attempts at using svn merge this evening (due to some inconsistencies
and missing merge info), before finally doing a manual source tree diff to identify the 5
or so commits on the branch that were never merged to trunk. It should be up to date now.

I'm now trying to force an update of the mergeinfo to assist if it needs to happen again -
will see how that goes.

The process was unnecessarily brutal - I think it's a good encouragement not to have long
lived branches with significant changes!

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org