continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [vote] Release Continuum 1.3.5
Date Mon, 18 Jan 2010 11:04:44 GMT
+1 for Beta.

I built the from the source bundle (after checking the signatures). I was able to run and
build a project.

I still have trouble configuring distributed builds out of the box - possibly just my misreading
the documentation. We need to review this before a GA and whether we can make it simpler IMO.

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org