continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Brent Atkinson" <batkin...@usm.maine.edu>
Subject Re: [vote] Release Continuum 1.3.5
Date Sat, 16 Jan 2010 01:18:03 GMT
>From what I can tell 1.3.5 standalone on Tomcat (with archiva-shared user database) seems
to be working ok, using non-distributed, serial build queue. Upgrade went ok too.

+1

>>> Marica Tan <marica.tan@gmail.com> 1/13/2010 2:36 AM >>>
Hi

The Continuum 1.3.5 release candidate has been staged.

This release includes 23 fixes. You can take a look at the release notes
here:
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10540&version=15641

While the binaries, including the sources, signatures and checksums, can be
downloaded here:
http://vmbuild.apache.org/archiva/repository/staged-continuum/org/apache/continuum/continuum-jetty/1.3.5/

<http://vmbuild.apache.org/archiva/repository/staged-continuum/org/apache/continuum/continuum-jetty/1.3.5/>
http://vmbuild.apache.org/archiva/repository/staged-continuum/org/apache/continuum/continuum-buildagent-jetty/1.3.5/

<http://vmbuild.apache.org/archiva/repository/staged-continuum/org/apache/continuum/continuum-buildagent-jetty/1.3.5/>
http://vmbuild.apache.org/archiva/repository/staged-continuum/org/apache/continuum/continuum/1.3.5/

<http://vmbuild.apache.org/archiva/repository/staged-continuum/org/apache/continuum/continuum/1.3.5/>
http://vmbuild.apache.org/archiva/repository/staged-continuum/org/apache/continuum/continuum-buildagent/1.3.5/

Everyone is encouraged to vote and give their feedback.

[ ] +1 Release it! [ ] 0 [ ] -1 Don't release it, because...

The vote will be open for 72 hours.

Thanks,
--
Marica