continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject What platforms do we support?
Date Wed, 30 Dec 2009 14:48:16 GMT
What platforms are the devs and contributors (if you're subscribed to
this list, that's you :) ) testing with and using?

We have instructions in the official documentation for a great many
platforms that I don't think are being tested.  The docs are tagged
with the source code, and IMO if we're not testing it, we shouldn't be
releasing it.

I'd like to identify the few that we commit to testing and supporting,
and push the others back out to the wiki.

Thoughts?

The only thing I personally use is the Jetty bundle, and I can
occasionally be convinced to try the war in Tomcat to reproduce an
issue someone else has reported.

--
Wendy