continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Request for svn karma
Date Fri, 25 Dec 2009 17:37:22 GMT
On Fri, Dec 25, 2009 at 9:46 AM, Dennis Lundberg <dennisl@apache.org> wrote:

> If it's OK with you I'd like to get commit privileges so that I can
> commit these fixes myself. Otherwise I'll just put them in JIRA.
> Whatever you prefer. If you want it in JIRA, do you want one issue with
> a big patch in it or many issues with smaller focused patches?

When Continuum moved out of Maven to become a TLP I said that anyone
who 'lost' commit privileges at that time could have them back for the
asking.  A quick check of the archives says you were there then, so
that's good enough for me.

(Yes, the 1.3.x branch is still hanging around waiting for a GA
release, so both need to be updated.  It doesn't matter which way the
merge goes.)

--
Wendy