continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Request for svn karma
Date Fri, 25 Dec 2009 16:46:27 GMT
Hi

We've stared using Continuum at my day job, so I've been reading a lot
of documentation lately. Those of you who know me from the Maven project
know that I value good documentation. I've found a a few things that
could be improved in the Continuum documentation.

If it's OK with you I'd like to get commit privileges so that I can
commit these fixes myself. Otherwise I'll just put them in JIRA.
Whatever you prefer. If you want it in JIRA, do you want one issue with
a big patch in it or many issues with smaller focused patches?

Looking at the subversion tree I guess that both /asf/continuum/trunk
and /asf/continuum/branches/continuum-1.3.x needs updating. Do you want
me to supply two patches or do you want to do the merging in Subversion?
 If it's the later, do you patch trunk first and then merge to the branch?

--
Dennis Lundberg