continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CONTINUUM-2391
Date Thu, 26 Nov 2009 06:03:04 GMT
Sounds ok to me... I guess getting the list will be interesting as you have to retrieve it
over XMLRPC?

On 26/11/2009, at 4:57 PM, Gwen Harold Autencio wrote:

> Brett Porter wrote:
>> On 23/11/2009, at 3:53 PM, Gwen Harold Autencio wrote:
>>

>>> Build Agent
>>> 1. Local repositories would be configured throught continuum-buildagent.xml

>>> Master Agent
>>> 1. Set the local repository in the build environments page that will be used
by the build agent.

>> What does this mean exactly? Can you paste how the config in continuum-buildagent.xml
would look, and describe what fields / options would be added to the build env page for it?

>> - Brett
>>
> In the config file of the build-agent maybe it will look something like this ?
>
> <continuum-buildagent-configuration>
> <continuumServerUrl>http://localhost:8080/continuum/master-xmlrpc</continuumServerUrl>
> <buildOutputDirectory>data/build-output-directory</buildOutputDirectory>
> <workingDirectory>data/working-directory</workingDirectory>
> <installations/>
> <localRepositories>
>   <localRepository>
>     <name>test-one</name>
>     <location>/home/user/one</location>
>     <layout>default</layout>         </localRepository>
>   <localRepository>
>     <name>test-two</name>
>     <location>/home/user/two</location>
>     <layout>default</layout>         </localRepository>
> </localRepositories>
> </continuum-buildagent-configuration>
>
> Build Env page.
> After setting the buildagentgroup of the profile. a list of buildagents of the buildagentgroup
will be display under the installations area.
> And by clicking a buildagent from the list gives the user a list of the localRepositories
of the buildagent. And the user can choose what localrepo will be used on that build env ?