continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Marica Tan <marica....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What should happen when a distributed agent dies?
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2009 23:37:13 GMT

--
> Wendy

Continuum reads the continuum.xml for the build agents. The way it should
work is when you update or remove a build agent, it should be reflected
immediately in the continuum.xml. So all "real" data about the agents should
be in the continuum.xml. Apparently, this is not the case and should be
filed as a bug.

Thanks,
--
Marica